Tuesday, February 27, 2007

love is in the air

As one of my resolutions stated, I planned on spending more time at home with my roomies. They both are amazingly nice people who make you laugh and forget about all your problems (if you have any), and with whom you can have a great conversation just about anything, anytime during the day or night.
As recently my social life got a bit out of my hands I ended up going out every evening, which meant not spending any time with my roommates. I felt really bad about that, both because I wanted to spend more time with them, but also because I thought that it was not fun for them to have a ghost-roommate that comes back home every day way after midnight. That’s why I was very happy that Kristina organized for us a shopping expedition today (even though I hate shopping, and – as I found out – so does John). After shopping John suggested going for a dinner to the Chinese restaurant called Koi Palace. That was an excellent choice: food there was delicious and surprisingly cheap – for three of us we paid only 60$. We had also a great time together, as always.
But the best part of the evening happened at home: Kristina and John informed me that they are a couple! That is great news because they fit very well together and since I moved in with them I tried to figure out what was stopping them from being together. It is one of the most beautiful things in the world to see two people finding their way towards each other and seeing how their love develops. I am so happy to be a part of that.