Saturday, April 7, 2007

Homeless and businessman

A homeless guy stops a businessman and asks him:
- Give me some money for food, please.
The businessman takes out 20$, but then he hesitates and says:
- No, I will not give it to you, because you will buy alcohol for that.
The homeless guy replies:
- I did not have a droplet of alcohol in my mouth for the last ten years!
- Well, then you will buy cigarettes for that.
- No, I have never smoked in my whole life.
- Then, you will spend it on girls.
- No, never. I have a wife and kids!
Then, the businessman gives him 20$ and says:
- Please, get into my limo.
The homeless guy hesitates and says:
- No, I will make your car dirty...
The businessman replies:
- Do not worry about that. I have to show to my wife how I would have ended up if I hadn't drunk, smoked and spent money on the girls.


Podchodzi bezdomny do biznesmena i mówi:
- Niech mi pan da na jedzenie
Biznesmen wyciaga 100 zlotych, ale zaraz odciaga.
- Nie bo przepijesz
Na to biedak:
- Ja od 10 lat alkoholu w ustach nie mialem.
- No to przypalisz?
- Nie panie ja w zyciu nie palilem.
- A na dziewczyny nie wydasz?
- Oczywiscie, ze nie. Ja mam zone i dzieci!
Biznesmen daje mu to 100 zlotych i mówi :
- Wsiadaj do limuzyny.
- Ale panie, tapicerke panu pobrudze.
- Wsiadaj, musze zonie pokazac, jak konczy czlowiek, który nie pali nie pije i na dziewczyny nie chodzi.