Monday, July 23, 2007

update

Dear Diary,
I am sorry that I did not write anything for such a long time, but I was really busy. I reached a stage in my SF-life that I decided it was highest time to start working really hard and figure out if the project that I had started made any sense.
That also made me realize that there must be something seriously wrong about me as working hard made me feel extremely happy...
I have to admit that now I feel even more happy than I felt before. Moreover, I am kind of proud of myself as it feels like my days are longer than 24h - I am still able to live my busy social life and work hard at the same time. I also feel that I reached a good balance between work, sports, friends, cultural life and fun.
So if you do not see any post appearing here, do not worry. That means I am just having great time.