Monday, January 21, 2008

Anza Borrego Desert State Park

The time has come to finish posts relating to my road trip with Ania and Moli. I will try to do it within next few days and for a week or so will leave them here, but then I will move them back in time closer to the other posts relating to this subject.

After leaving Joshua Tree NP we started heading towards San Diego. On our way there we decided to stop for a bit in Anza Borrego Desert State Park. At the park we took a short self-guided tour that led us from one specie of cactus to the other describing their special ways of adaptation to harsh desert conditions. I thought that this tour was lots of fun, and I also liked the park itself a lot as it was so completely different than anything else that we saw before.

Desert:


Ania, Freud, Ania:


Moli, The Hitchhiker: