Tuesday, October 23, 2007

fast food

When we were recently traveling with Ania and Moli, we ate several times at different fast foods. The reason for that was that Moli wanted to visit all fast food chains as part of "getting-to-know American culture". So we visited Pizza Hut, Wendy's, In-and-Out, Chipotle and unknown burger place in Las Vegas.
Food at Wendy's was probably the worse I had in my whole life. Ania and I took vegetarian burgers (meaning regular burger but without meat). That should be safe thing to eat, right? In the end it is just bread with cheese, salad and tomato. What could possibly go wrong there? Well, many things. For example, they can deep-fry it...
Second terrible meal that we had was in Las Vegas. Even though we asked Moli for French fries, he brought us burgers (with tofu, I guess). They tasted as I imagine a wet cardboard to taste...
I was never a fan of fast foods, but only after this trip I have finally infinite list of arguments to never ever to go to any of them anymore.

Here Ania and I at Wendy's. We are still smiling because we did not open our burgers yet...