Thursday, April 17, 2008

lack of posting

Dear Readers,
Surely you have noticed that both in the month of March and April I was not posting much. There were several reasons for that. First and foremost, throughout March I was taking a scuba diving course, which was effectively blocking all of my Tuesdays and Thursdays late afternoons/evenings. Additionally, after this "city" part of the course I had to go for two weekends to Monterey area for "real" ocean dives.
The second reason for which I was not blogging much was a sailing course that I started two weeks ago. Unfortunately, I got rather seriously injured during this course when the boat on which I was sailing capsized (details will follow in another post). Because of this injury I spent whole week in bed heavily drugged and sleeping 20/24h a day. Of course now I am extremely busy at work trying to finish everything before I leave for Europe next week. On top of that, now that I finally decided to find time to at least finish the posts about scuba diving and sailing that I started writing some time ago, my laptop is going through yet another personality crisis, which means that I do not have an access to the computer/internet at home. And writing posts at work somehow feels wrong.
Anyway, I should come back to regular schedule of posting soon, so bare with me :)
Bis bald ;)