Sunday, September 28, 2008

Grand Circle in 15 days

Hello! Hello! Did you behave while I was gone? :)

I had a wonderful time during my holidays and after such long time away from the bench it would probably be difficult for me to get back to work if it weren't for the fact that I have an important deadline approaching soon. That means that I neither have time to organize all 3'000 photos that Agnieszka and I took during our trip nor to write reasonable blog posts about the places we saw.

Still, I wanted to let you know that I am alive and back, and soon I will start posting again. Here is the list of subjects on which I plan to post in near (but not immediate) future:
  1. Valley of Fire SP
  2. Zion NP
  3. Grand Canyon NP - North Rim
  4. Antelope Canyon
  5. Powell Lake & Glen Canyon Dam
  6. Betatakin Ruins
  7. Canyon de Chelly NM
  8. Monument Valley
  9. Mexican Hat
  10. Moki Dugway
  11. Natural Bridges NM
  12. Mesa Verde NP
  13. Durango-Silverton Narrow Gauge Railway
  14. Arches NP
  15. Delicate Arch in Arches NP
  16. Devils Garden Primitive Loop in Arches NP
  17. Dead Horse SP
  18. Canyonlands NP
  19. Capitol Reef NP
  20. Scenic Byway No 12
  21. Bryce NP
  22. Peek-A-Boo Trail in Bryce NP
  23. Cedar Breaks NM
  24. Las Vegas
  25. Red Rock Canyon, NV
  26. Lizards of Canyons and Deserts
  27. A Step Back in Time
My best friend, Nikon D40 and I: