Tuesday, September 29, 2009

photos from India

I am back in SF. I do not think I will be posting any notes related to my India stay for sometime, so instead I am linking two albums with selected photos from my trip.

Meeting Anil's family did not go too well, to say euphemistically. And it seems that Anil does not know how to handle the situation and is seriously considering breaking up. I feel terrible about that as I love him as much as it is possible and, right now, I do not know how to live without him. I know that it sounds very melodramatic, but this is how I feel. And the only reason why I am not completely falling apart is because I still think there is a hope and that maybe miraculously things will come back to normal. But if they don't, I have no idea what to do and how to go through it.


First week:


Second week: