Thursday, September 9, 2010

no coffee for a week challenge

Three days ago I decided to undertake a challenge of not drinking coffee for a week. So far it is going very well, much better than I had expected. During recent few months I was drinking up to three coffees a day, mostly because it was the only thing that was helping my migraines. So I thought that as soon as I would stop drinking coffee, my migraines would be back. Luckily that did not happen. Moreover, I do not have any other coffee withdrawal symptoms.

That means that it is time for a new challenge, or maybe even two. The first one will be to spend 30 minutes a day learning Spanish. Second one will be to do 30 minutes of step and sculpt exercises every day. Both of these are in preparation for our upcoming Christmas Peru adventure :)