Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lake Tahoe & Reno Trip

My better half is coming back home this Sunday after a two-week long trip. Needless to say, I have missed him terribly and I can not wait to see him.

Luckily, we both have flexible jobs and can afford to take a few days off to spend some quality time together. As soon as Anil lands in SF, the two of us are going for short holidays to Reno/Lake Tahoe area. Hopefully, the weather will be good and we will be able to go for all hikes that I've planned for us :)

The most exciting part of our trip should be a two-day backpacking trip to Paradise Lake. It will be the very first backpacking trip for Anil, so I'm really curious to see if he will like it and how well he will deal with carrying 30lbs+ on his back...

I'll try to post a trip report as soon as we are back. In meantime, you can enjoy a few more posts from our honeymoon. I made sure that new posts will be appearing here (one a day) even when we are away.