Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog(s)

I was a very good and hard working girl recently and I wrote around 100 new blog posts! Hence, till the end of the year you can expect a new post on this blog every 2-3 days (I scheduled them to be posted automatically, so they will be appearing here even when I will be traveling).

I also wanted to let you know that I started a new blog. It is called "Animals on the Road", and it is specifically dedicated to documenting my encounters with interesting animals. I welcome your collaboration on this project! If you have any cool photos of animals (or road signs with animals on them), please share them with me.

So far there are only 5 posts, but soon there should be much more as I also plan to have a new post there every 2-3 days. Hope you will enjoy reading it!

PS The new blog can be accessed through clicking on my profile picture located in the top right corner of the blog.