Wednesday, January 2, 2013

SMARTER New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year! Hope you all had a blast celebrating the transition from the Old to the New Year, and that 2013 has been kind to you so far.

2013 has been definitely to a good start for me - I woke up to a delicious breakfast prepared by my husband and two friends! Yes, I know how lucky I am and I'm deeply grateful for my husband and all my friends, and their active presence in my life.

2012 had also been extremely good and lucky to me and my husband. We actually manged to surpass all major goals that we had had set for that year.

Encouraged by the last year's success, I decided to set up new goals for the New Year. 

So far I have only one: by the 15th of January I want to make a list of SMART  (SMART : Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic, and Time-bound) resolutions and come up with a plan of making them even SMARTER by periodic evaluation and reevaluation (smartER: Evaluate and Reevaluate). I haven't decided yet if I'm going to share my resolutions here (apparently, sharing your resolutions makes you more likely to stick with them), but I'll keep you posted. And in case you made any resolutions for this year, or still plan to make them, I encourage you to check if they are as SMART as you are :)

May we all have a fantastic year!